I'm a musician, software developer and lover of philosphy. Recently, I've been exploring a wide variety of programming languages including Forth, Go and PureData, building my own guitar pedals from scratch, and digging deeply and widely into American history and consciousness.
Github is here. StackOverflow is here. Projects are here.
Drexciya saved my life!
My Engineering Values (or hot takes, or naive delusions, whichever you prefer)
- Asking questions > looking smart.
- Clear code > performant code > clever code.
- Team code convention > personal style.
- Deep-link early and often.
- Modals, no.
Some of My Favorite Programming Minds
The Podcasts I Need
- Medieval Death Trip (reading and interpreting medieval texts)
- Go Time (golang. delightful)
- The Partially Examined Life (philosophy)
- Beg to Differ (center left & center right round-table discussion)
- Media Roots Radio (hard skeptical left / 'outside of political affiliation')
- RA Exchange (interviews with important people in modern electronic music by an electronic music institution)
- Free Thoughts (Libertarian, philosophy-centric)
- The Ralph Nader Radio Hour (consumer advocacy)
My Favorite Steven Wright Jokes
I lost a buttonhole today.
One time the police stopped me for speeding. They said, "Oh, you know the speed limit is 55 miles an hour?" I said, "Yeah, I know. But I wasn't going to be out that long".